Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website.
Terms And Conditions
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear singular or plural.
For these Terms and Conditions:
- Service means the services provided by the Company through the Website.
- Website refers to Numeros Motors Website available at https://numerosmotors.com/
- You or “you” or “your” mean the individual accessing, viewing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governs the use of the services, access and using the Website and these Terms form a binding legal obligation that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service and the Website is based on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are applicable to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
You also agree that you are over the age of 18 and the Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not access, view or use the Website.
- You will be solely responsible for your acts on the Website.
- The Website is solely for the purpose of providing you with details about our products and only a written agreement signed by you may create a binding agreement between Company and its customer in relation to its products. Nothing set forth herein shall be construed to provide you with any rights in relation to our products.
- You understand and agree that the Company may, in its sole discretion, terminate your access to the Website without notice and you waive any right to claim access to the Website or any other claim that you may have. Any data of your usage may be retained or deleted at Company’s sole discretion.
You will use the Website and any information available in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
In relation to the use and access of the Website, its content and features, you agree and undertake not to:
- re-sell the usage of the Website;
- host, display, upload, modify, transmit, publish, store, update or share:
- any information on behalf of a third party;
- any information or material which is grossly harmful, false, misleading, abusive, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, bigoted, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy including bodily privacy, libelous, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or an online game that causes user harm, or promoting enmity between different groups on the grounds of religion or caste with the intent to incite violence, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- any information or material which may harm minors in any way;
- any information that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any misinformation or information which is patently false and untrue or misleading in nature;
- any information that impersonates another person;
- any viruses, malware or any other computer code, file or program designed to corrupt, interrupt, limit, destroy or otherwise impact the Website, Company’s computer systems, the computer systems of other users or third-party systems, or any other computer resource;
- anything which belongs to another person which you do not have the rights to;
- any material or information which infringes the patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights (in whatever form) of any party;
- any information that is in the nature of an online game that is not verified as a permissible online game;
- any information that is in the nature of advertisement or surrogate advertisement or promotion of an online game that is not a permissible online game, or of any online gaming intermediary offering such an online game;
- any information that violates any law for the time being in force.
- access the Website in any unauthorized manner, including by hacking or using log-in credentials of any other user;
- use the Website for any unauthorized marketing purposes or for sending any unsolicited materials or spamming;
- do any acts, or otherwise host, display, upload, modify, transmit, publish, store, update or share any information that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, web scraping tools or other device to retrieve, index or extract any portion of the Website;
- violate or invade the privacy of any person;
- violate any law, statute, order, rule, regulation, directive, ordinance, circular, notification, code of conduct or mandatory guideline.
You agree and understand that:
- the contents of the Website including but not limited to the information, logos, designs, databases, arrangement of databases, user interfaces, response formats, software, audio, pictures and icons, are the sole property of the Company or its licensors. All intellectual property in and to the Website and its contents and functionalities shall vest solely with the Company or its licensors.
- Save for the limited right to access and use the Website in accordance with the Terms and conditions, on a non-exclusive and non-transferable basis, there are no other rights being granted to you in relation to the Website or any of the contents and functionalities.
- You have no right to make any copies of the whole or part of the Website or any of the contents therein.
- You have no rights to remove or modify (including removing any copyright notices or proprietary markings) any part of the Website.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you use.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its principals, officers and employees against all claims, liabilities and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), arising out of or in connection with this Terms and Conditions or arising directly as a result of your actions or omissions or from any third-party claims as a result of your actions or omissions.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur, the entire liability of the Company, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, under any provision of this Terms and Conditions, your access of the Website, its contents or functionalities, or for any reason related to the operation of the Website or availing or use of the Service shall be limited to INR 1000 (Indian Rupees One Thousand only) .
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company be liable for loss of profits (anticipated or real), loss of business, loss of reputation, loss of data, loss of goodwill, any business interruption, any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Website or availing of the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used in the Website, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service and the Website provided to you is “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its behalf and on behalf of its licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, concerning the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice..
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the Company’s providers make any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service or Website, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service or Website will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service or Website; or (iv) that the Service or Website, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
The laws of the India, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Website.
You irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located at Bangalore, Karnataka, India for all disputes arising out of or relating to the Terms and Conditions.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require the performance of an obligation under these Terms and Conditions shall not affect any party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right at our sole discretion to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time.
By continuing to access or use our Website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Website and the Service.
If you have any questions, concerns, complaints or grievances regarding the Website or its contents, please contact our Grievance Redressal Officer, Shaoni Majumdar. We shall endeavour to address all questions/complaints within fifteen (15) days from the date of receipt of such question/complaint.